AND THE REVUES AWARDS WINNERS ARE...
This year we celebrated the inaugural Revues Awards Night, which gave you the chance to vote for your favourite Revues of the season. Held on 24 September at Manning Bar, the awards night recognised and celebrated the hard work, creativity and dedication of all students involved in the Revues regardless of their role, from actors, to musicians, to organisers, to audio visual technicians.
The Revues awards were awarded based on 60 per cent people’s choice votes and 40 per cent Revue Awards committee votes (comprising the USU Revues Coordinators, the Sydney Uni Revue Directors and the USU Board executives).
Congratulations to all students and organisers who coordinated, participated and supported an amazing 2014 Revues season.
And the winners are….
- BEST AV – Science Revue: Trapeze Gets Degrees
- BEST BAND – Jew Revue: Torah the Explorer
- BEST MADE AT MIDNIGHT COSTUME – Commerce Revue: Moolah Rouge
- BEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN – Commerce Revue: Moolah Rouge
- BEST MUSICAL – Arts Revue: The Unlimited Dream Factory
- BEST REVUE NAME – Med Revue: Snow White and the Seven Dollar Copayment
- BEST SKETCH – Arts Revue: The Unlimited Dream Factory
- BIGGEST TRUTH BOMB – Engineering: AGM of Thrones: A Song of Fire (whiskey) on Ice