THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
To stay on top as the best student union in the country, we’re always listening and improving. These are some of the highlights of what you told us you wanted:
• Cheaper ACCESS card prices. So we reduced our cards to our cheapest ever with annual cards dropping from $99 to just $75, 3 year cards from $210 to $175 and 5 year cards from $345 to $275. This has resulted in the highest number of ACCESS members joining the program
• More themed parties. So we threw a 90s party in March and a Dodgy Sweater party in August at Manning Bar which were both packed to capacity with over 1000 of you attending
• Better food and coffee and spaces to chill out. So we spent the year working on 2 brand new outlets, Laneway Café in the Wentworth Building and Courtyard Restaurant and Bar in the Holme Building. Plus we’ll continue to bring you exciting new outlets in 2015– with Carslaw, Engineering and Fisher all in the process of being upgraded
• Easier access to information about ACCESS discounts, student employment and leadership positions. So we’re working on revamping our digital communications next year to make our info easier to find.
• Your feedback went straight to our Board, resulting in some big changes including our first ever gender neutral bathrooms in the Holme Building and our inaugural Radical Sex & Consent Day which was so successful that it has been added to next year’s calendar of events as a week instead of a day
• Plus we’ve been responding to your feedback on social media with 56 questions and comments for us on Twitter in the last 3 months alone
Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback so far!